CycloVET's teaching material concerning First Aid provision is now available trhough the following links:
- presentation https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wW8oMpVNNqSTl4bElnNEN1MDQ
- lecture notes https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wW8oMpVNNqaU9jLThCUmxVMk0
The future CI should learn theoretically and practically how to react in an accident that requires first aid provision.
The material produced aims at teaching the future CI:
- to assess the severity of a situation that requires first aid provision
- the structured approach and basic procedures to follow in case of an injury
- the structured approach and basic procedures to follow in case of an illness, etc.
It is a classroom but also a field based course.